**This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission.**
It seems like Amazon is coming out with new features for their Prime service all of the time and I absolutely love it! Recently, I came across their new Prime Reading section and I cannot wait to try it out.
Prime Reading is essentially like a library where you can go in and select different books, magazines and more to read from their collection. The items that you read are not yours to keep but rather to borrow (you can borrow up to 10 titles at a time).
This is such a great feature and one of my favorite aspects of it is the magazines. The magazines in the Amazon Prime Reading collection are not old editions but rather the newest, current editions available!
I have an older Kindle so I can’t use it for reading magazines but I do have an iPad and with the FREE Kindle Reading App, I can flip through the magazines with ease.
Check out a few of my favorite titles:
Don’t have Amazon Prime? Sign up today and get a 30-Day Free Trial! In addition to Prime Reading, you will also get these other great benefits with membership:
- Prime Shipping – FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, FREE Same-Day Delivery in select areas & more.
- Amazon Family – 20% off diapers subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry
- Prime Video – Stream thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost on over 200 devices
- Kindle First – Choose one Kindle book of the six Editors’ Picks each month for free.
- Prime Photos – Free unlimited photo storage for you and five others.
- So much more!